- Establish energy-efficiency and sustainability as a central tenet of TSA's design philosophy
- Model Site Energy Use Intensity and Daylight Studies in conceptual design to maximize efficiency in orientation, shape, mass, and openings.
- Use Building Information Modeling (BIM) in all phases of design to study life cycle costs, embedded energies, reduce consumption, emissions, and waste
- Specify energy-efficient and sustainable products and technologies
- Collaborate with other 2030 Challenge Adopters, including engineers, consultants and specialists